Welcome to our website !

Star Wars The Force Awakens by Covergirl

By Friday, August 14, 2015 , , ,


Hello everyone,


Just a quick post today as Covergirl has just announced that it will be launching a limited edition Star Wars the Force Awakens makeup collection created by Pat McGrath. Pictures of the packaging were leaked online earlier in June, but finally we have confirmation! This is particularly important to me because I am a massive fan of the movies (and I mean massive. I cried when the second trailer came out) and I cannot wait to see the movie in December.

The collection comes with six lipsticks,

(L-R: Purple #50, Gold #40, Red #30, Lilac #20, Silver #10, Nude #70)

Three nail polishes,

(L-R: Light, Nemesis, Red Revenge)

and two mascara formulas with ten different collective quotes on them. Light Side is a waterproof formula and Dark Side is a non-waterproof formula.



Leading up to the September 4 launch date for the products, Covergirl is releasing 6 beauty looks. Today we got a look at Droid and Stormtrooper.



I hope I get my hands on a few items. I have my eye on the Red, Purple, and Nude lipsticks as well as the Nemesis nail polish. I'm a big fan of Pat McGrath's lipsticks from the Queen Collection so I have high hopes for these new releases. I also really want to read the reviews and swatches that are bound to pop up. On the whole, just really beside myself with excitement. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments