Welcome to our website !

New Arrivals: Summer Bath and Body

By Tuesday, June 30, 2015 , , , , , , , , ,


Hi everybody!

Just thought I'd do a quick update today to show you some of the stuff I've gotten recently. No makeup this time around. It's mostly skincare and one haircare item so it's a bath and body kind of post. Most of the items are also quite summery as well and are proving useful this season.


Innisfree Bija Trouble Facial Foam

My friend Tari of Tari in the Morning picked this up from me on her trip to Seoul along with the Eco Safety Aqua Perfect Sun Gel and the Skin Food Black Sugar Mask. I got my brother a tube of this last year in Singapore and I borrowed it from him once or twice after. It has this great cooling quality to it so it's great for the summer. It targets "trouble" areas or parts of your face where you have blemishes. It has helped to some extent, but I'll have to see how it holds up with continued use. I will say though that it can be quite drying so it's best to use this only twice a week.


Innisfree Eco Safety Aqua Perfect Sun Gel

Another one from Innisfree. This is a water-based sun block with SPF50+. I swatched this in Hong Kong last April and I couldn't get it out of my head how light it felt on the skin. I've been on the hunt for a facial sun block that didn't feel too heavy or sticky. This was nice in that it sat well underneath my makeup and absorbed quickly into my skin, but I noticed that I got really oily with this on. I also don't quite like the scent it gives off, but it does the job and it's proven to be semi-waterproof.


Skin Food Black Sugar Mask

I'd been needing a good exfoliating mask for quite some time now and I saw what Pauline had to say about this and thought it would be worth testing out. I've used it thrice now and oh my god this stuff is amazing. My skin feels softer and smoother after use and it has a great sugary smell that has some sort of energizing effect on me. I also saved a Häagen-Dazs spoon (unused don't worry XD) to hygienically scoop out just the amount I need.


OGX Moroccan Argan Créme Conditioner

I cannot stress how much I love OGX and their fantastic conditioners. I've raved about the Kukui Oil variant before and I alternate the two. The great thing about these is that they tackle specific hair concerns. My Kukui Oil one handles humidity and this one is all about moisturizing and adding shine. They also leave your hair smelling really good. Best of all it's available locally! I picked this one up at SM Department store.


Soft Whisper Softening Body Wash in Nectarine and White Ginger

My relatives abroad love sending over big boxes filled with goodies and this is what I got. Don't you love it when your relatives send you giant bottles of bath products? They tend to be so expensive here and this is made doubly annoying by how quickly you go through them. This is really moisturizing and has a great fruity scent to it as well. (I keep talking about smells, I don't quite get why)

I'm looking forward to seeing how these products do after a few more uses. Off the bat I'd have to say the OGX Moroccan Agran Créme Conditioner and the Skin Food Black Sugar Mask are my favorites from this summer bath and body bunch. Sadly, summer in the Philippines is coming to an end, but I'm going to try and squeeze in maybe one or two adventures before the rain really starts pouring. Hope your making the most of your summer!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. " I also saved a Häagen-Dazs spoon (unused don't worry XD)" I like how you clarified this haha and yayyy you like the Skin Food Mask <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YASS way gentler than the Innisfree Volcanic Pore one despite the fact that it's a physical exfoliator

      Delete